Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: More beauty blogs Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More beauty blogs

Now, I'm not the type to steal all the attention away from other beauty blogs, so I'll list a few that I've enjoyed visiting.

Aisles of Beauty
Vintage or Tacky
Beauty Banter
Into The Gloss

Just check out a few of these blogs and report back to me, kay? I'd really like to know what type of content my readers enjoy, also, it would be very helpful when writing to my audience so just look at them, for me?

You know you love me.

~ Fashion Guru ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile