Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #5: Sephora Streak- The Good and The Bad Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#5: Sephora Streak- The Good and The Bad

So recently, I bought a bundle of SEPHORA products and I'd like to start by saying that there is a weekly special where you can buy a Full-Size Eye Shadow Quad by Smashbox, a $22 value, for only $10. Anyways, I would like to write a review on a few of the products I bought that seemed to work nicely, and some not so nicely. Commençons!

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor & Rolf
 This perfume is just amazing. Its fragrance is delicious and somehow makes you feel more confident. Even at the price of $105, this perfume is completely worth it! Its a good value, smells heavenly, is travel-friendly, and floral. The only downside is that this scent was pretty strong so I only allowed myself a few spritzes at a time. Nonetheless, best perfume I bought in a while. It was so amazing, I decided to buy more from this spectacular collection.


Flowerbomb Cream by Viktor & Rolf
This cream is also a fantastic product. The only thing that bugs me is that it is heavily floral scented and I'm not a big fan of smelling like I bathed in this scent all morning. Its too much for my little nose to handle. I'm a bit disappointed that I spent $90 on this product. Its great, but just a little bit too much for me.
Philosophy Cabana Girl Guava Coconut Body Collection
Three words: BEST. PURCHASE. EVER. The shower gel/bubble bath was very tropical and fruity and it wasn't too strong a scent at all. After I used it, I didn't even need to spray perfume because this scent was just delicious! The body lotion was even better because it was really fruity and it was just so relaxing. Its my #1 favorite scent of the summer! The body lotion is $24 and the shower gel/bubble bath is $16 all for a total of $40. This is a highly recommended product!



These are my lovely reviews and I hope you buy 1 or 2 of these products because they are really amazing. Ciao!


~ Fashion Guru ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile