Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #4: Cosmetic Bag Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

#4: Cosmetic Bag

Before I start, I would like to send a thank you to Autumn Angelettie, the creator of Aisles of Beauty because she spoke about me on her beauty blog and thanked me for recommending her. She is a FABULOUS beauty blogger and she is one of a kind. You should absolutely follow her work.

Now back to the post.

A cosmetic bag is a small handbag that contains important makeup used for multiple occasions. Every girl needs to have their cosmetic bag filled with all the essentials one could use in any situation. It took me some time to go through all my makeup and beauty products, but I finally figured it all out. First things first, your going to need a proper bag.

1. Cosmetic Bag
 Cosmetic Bags can be any size, but you want to shoot for a small to medium sized bag so that it can fit into a purse, and large cosmetic bags simply can't be very inconspicuous. Also, getting a bag with multiple compartments really helps to separate lip glosses from mascara.

2. Concealer
Concealer is an important item in your cosmetic bag, because if you get a sudden rash or blemish on your cheek or chin, concealer will cover it right up and your skin will be flawless!

3. Lipgloss

Lip gloss is an essential product that should be used to make your lips shine and glisten in the spotlight wherever you are. Lip gloss is perfect for any occasion like casual shopping spree or a fancy dinner. Trust me, this is perfect for a little extra glam.

4. Lipstick
Every cosmetic bag needs lipstick and every girl has their special color and in order to dazzle the audience, you need to magnify it by wearing the perfect lipstick to match it. Don't ever leave home without it! You never know when you might need it! If you aren't sure what your lipstick color is, just go to http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/quizzes/lip-color-quiz.

5. Eyeshadow
It's a bit more complicated picking out the perfect eyeshadows to put in your cosmetic bag. It took me like half an hour to debate all the different situations I could be in where I would need a certain color eyeshadow. So I resorted to my clothes. I look good in cool colors like blues and purples but never, EVER green. Euh. So I put a palette of cool eyeshadow colors in my cosmetic bag. When picking out eyeshadows, it is always good to take a good look at the clothes you'll be wearing them with.

6. Mascara

I love mascara and I used to splurge on it all the time until one of the beauty blogs I follow made me think that it was a bad idea to splurge on mascara. They introduced me to NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara and it's completely inexpensive!!!! I am in love with this mascara and its prefect in separating you lashes and is a must-have in any cosmetic bag!!!

7. Nail Polish Pens
With a few clicks of this Color Quick pen, the brush at the tip of the pen will be filled with nail polish that applies smoothly and dries quickly. Its great for emergencies and it comes in many different colors so you'll never have to worry about not having the right color for your outfit again! This is needed for your cosmetic bag.

8. Clear Nail Polish
I don't care where your going or what your doing, but you will always need your clear nail polish handy. Its perfect to apply over the color quick pens so it will last longer, and it always adds shine to your nail which makes them look more sophisticated. I ALWAYS have clear nail polish in my cosmetic bag. Get one A.S.A.P!!!

Don't forget to add brushes in your cosmetic bag so that you can apply your makeup! Well that is everything you need to have in your cosmetic bag and if you want, you can get a little creative and add extra things that help you cope in emergencies. Tell me what's in your cosmetic bag by emailing me at guru4fashion@gmail.com.

You know you love me.

~ Fashion Guru ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile