Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #2: Closet Reflection Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Sunday, July 22, 2012

#2: Closet Reflection

First, I would like to say that I'm sorry for not posting yesturday but I'm a busy gal, so I'll do two posts today. I think that's how I'll be doing things now. Every other day I'll post two articles. Sound like a plan?

So back to the post.

The way you keep your closet shows a lot about the person and their fashion sense or social standing. My closet is split into four sections~ one for every season~ and in each section, I separate my clothes by article of clothing and by color. My closet is  extremely organized and I even have a section for scarves, belts, and shoes. With my closet this way, it shows that I am a perfectionist and that I like everything to have its place. This also shows that when picking outfits, I like to make sure that the colors are balanced and I have a little bit of everything in my outfit, but not something like a color riot.

 Most people I know just put all their bottoms in one corner and tops in another, which can make it very difficult to pick out stylish outfits fast and easy. The point I'm trying to make is that your close is a reflection of who you are. If everything is messy, it might mean that your unorganized, lay, or just really busy, but there are many ways to categorize your closet reflection.

Send me pictures of your closet and tell me what you think your closet reflection is. Send them to guru4fashion@gmail.com with the subject "Closet Reflection." I'm looking forward to finding out who my readers are!

You know you love me.

~ Fashion Guru ~

This isn't my closet, its just an example I got from modestiablog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile