Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #1: Season Spree- July Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Friday, July 20, 2012

#1: Season Spree- July

Season Spree is all about helping my readers make all their clothes stylish, no matte what the season is. You can check the page "Season Spree" for more information.

I'd like to apologize for not posting this yesterday, but I was fairly busy with a lot of stuff and I'm just glad I have enough time this morning to write and post this. 

This is the first post in the first series of "Season Spree." I would like you to gather all of your worst summer tees, shorts, accessories, etc, and spread them out. I'm going to help you turn them from drab to fab. Let's begin!

1. Get a shirt from your pile that has a fairly okay design on it.
2. Choose an accessory, like a belt or bracelet, that has a solid color and no design.
3. Combine these with a pair of shorts, pants, or a skirt, but it must be a solid color and have no designs.

Here is an example outfit:

 This outfit works perfectly together.

 I really hope you enjoyed this little added segment. See? Its just that simple. I just took three boring clothing items, combined them, and made them look better than before, I want all of my readers to try this and send me photos to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Have fun in the sun!

You know you love me.

~ Fashion Guru ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile