Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #7: Fashion Worldwide/ Regret and Recommend Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Sunday, July 29, 2012

#7: Fashion Worldwide/ Regret and Recommend

привет, Hallo, Xin chào, Salut!






Those are 4 different ways to say "Hello" in some other countries. Today, I checked my statistics for the audience I was bringing in, and I noticed that people from Russia, Germany, Mexico, and Indonesia have been reading my blog. That's when it struck me. In order to appeal to other countries, I have to write about their type of fashion as well. So soon I will start a series called, "Fashion Worldwide," where I post about the latest fashion trends from somewhere other than America.


Also on the agenda, I would like to speak to you about SHAMPOO! I know, kind of a strange topic, but its pretty relevant. So after my latest beauty haul, I decided to experiment with shampoo and other hair products to see which worked best on my hair. I bring Regret and Recommend!


1. VO5 Herbal Escapees Clarifying Shampoo.
Instead of controlling the oil in my hair, it dried out my scalp and made it itchy and hard to manage.
REGRET!

2. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo.
I really fell in love with this product because it kept my hair soft and clean. I later bough Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner which really conditions my hair and makes it really soft. RECOMMEND!

3. Equate Detangler Spray.
This product is great and it detangles wet and dry hair. When I wash my hair, I use a detangler afterwards, and this product works very well. It also smells great and it sprays the perfect size mist onto your hair. RECOMMEND!

I hope you enjoyed my mini reviews, and I will get back to you with more info on Fashion Worldwide!

до свидания, Auf Wiedersehen, tạm biệt, Au revoir, Goodbye!


~ Fashion Guru ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile