Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #15: Just for Fun! Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#15: Just for Fun!

Hey y'all! I decided to take a little break until later, and make a little gif for iFashionGuru!

If anyone out there would like me to make them a gif, just comment below or email me the following:
*Name: (screen name)
*Gif Image Idea: (would you like a gif of a penguin or maybe a cookie? anything you like)
*Gif movement: (something crazy like shown above or something slow and more subtle)
Email: optional unless if you want me to send you the gif (I'd much prefer if you didn't post your email publicly in the comments.)

If you post your preferences in the comments, I'll upload your gif on another Just for Fun! post. 

Have an awesome day. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile