Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #11: Season Surprises- Autumn Comeback Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Friday, October 19, 2012

#11: Season Surprises- Autumn Comeback

Alluring Amazing Autumn Trees

Long time, no blog my fellow fashion followers (AC). Its been 2 MONTHS since my last blog post. TWO! I am so very sorry for my readers that went astray without my fashion 411 advice. Nonetheless, I bring joy and surprises.

I have had a Pinterest account for some time now and decided to share it with my loyal readers. My username is guru4fashion so you should be able to find me easily. I also have a new Twitter (guru4fashion) which I made today so that I can keep all of you guys informed about the newest of the new, that way I never forget to post something. Good plan right?

Also, I'd like to share some fetch fall fashion ensembles (AC) which you can also find on my Pinterest account. I will be posting these fabulous photo very soon so keep an eye out for autumnal outfits! I'd also love to see the chic creations my readers have come up with so please, send in as many photos as you like! Who knows? They may appear in another surprise post coming up soon!

I hope that all who are reading this exciting new post will be glad to hear that I will be posting something new everyday, whether it be my Twitter, Pinterest, or blog! Please enjoy all I have to offer because I am here for good!

Ciao!
~Fashion Guru~

P.S. Whenever you guys see (AC), that stands for Alliteration Creation. I really like to rhyme and alliterate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile