Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #12: Fabulous Spottings Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Sunday, October 21, 2012

#12: Fabulous Spottings

Salut my fellow followers! As I promised earlier, here are some fashion forward images that you can also find on my Pinterest board Fabulous Spottings. From time to time, I will update a page coming soon with beautiful clothing articles and jewelry that are in season so that you guys know what to look for in stores. This new page will be labeled "Fashion Forward." I might even put the names of stores where you will be able to find the items I post. In the meantime, enjoy these epic ensembles and get ready for MONDAY! I have lots of surprises for you all during these next few weeks and I hope you enjoy them. Ciao!















~Fashion Guru~

P.S. Don't forget to check my twitter for any fashion updates. Big sales are rolling in this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile