Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #25: Christmas Marathon: 7 days left Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Monday, December 17, 2012

#25: Christmas Marathon: 7 days left

 7 Days 'Till Christmas!

So recently I was browsing through Nerdy Girl Makeup and I found a post for a Christmas Makeup Look and It was so cute that I couldn't resist posting this.

Connect the end of the liner to a bow and place a red gem in the center
EYES
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- MAC E/S in “Humid” (entire lower lid, just below crease)
- MAC E/S in “Juxt” (apply with a small fluffy blending brush just above crease, where Humid and Ricepaper meet)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line; create a wing and then draw a bow, with one end connecting to the wing)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Swarovski flat back crystal (red crystal on center of bow; apply with Duo Eyelash Adhesive)
(taken from nerdygirlmakeup.com)


I just loved this look a lot but I altered my own look and added a little bit of red the eyeshadow to add a little more Christmas feel to it. I'd love to see your Christmas look because you only have 7 days left to come up with one worthy enough for the holidays! I add the next Christmas Marathon post by Friday because I already know this will be a busy week for me!  The last things for the Christmas marathon are

  • A quiz for giving the perfect gift
  • A prep for the holidays
  • A last minute sale update
  • Maybe a giveaway (it depends)
I hope you guys have fun putting on the last touches to your Christmas decorations!

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer...

~Fashion Guru~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile