Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #23: Christmas Marathon: 21 Days left Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#23: Christmas Marathon: 21 Days left

21 Days 'Till Christmas!

 
  Well, yesterday, I showed you all what to look for when shopping for your holiday party dresses, and today I will inspire you with some holiday nail art tutorials, which brings me to mention that the Featured Blog of the Month is Beauty Care Me! This beauty blog has some very great material and inspired me to redo my nails. Unfortunately, I'm not as artistic with nail polish as she is, so I don't think my nails would be a good example, which is why I am redirecting you to some of Beauty Care Me's Holiday Nail Art Tutorials!

{Click on the nail tutorial to view the video} 










I hope these nail art tutorials help you decide the theme for your latest holiday ensemble. I'm about to re-do my nails so that I can finally show them to you all, but I doubt I'll get them right. Until then...

Jingle all the way...

~Fashion Guru~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile