Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #20: Peace Love and SHOES! Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Saturday, November 24, 2012

#20: Peace Love and SHOES!

Hope you guys all had a successful Black Friday and Small Business Saturday (as mentioned on Aisles of Beauty). In spite of all the shopping rage, I began thinking; How well do I really know my shoes? I'm not just talking designer, like the difference of a Jimmy Choo and Alexander Wang, I mean style. What's the difference of a Slingback and Ankle Strap? Mary Jane and D'Orsay? I never really gave any of this a thought, so I did researched, categorized my shoes (I have a lot of time on my hands), and put together a little video showing the different styles of shoes with a mini test at the end. Trust me, this video will be plenty helpful for anyone new (or old) to the world of shoes!




or Click Here to view the video Peace Love and SHOES!

I can't wait 'til Cyber Monday!!!! I need a new phone, laptop, camera, and come to think of it, my wardrobe seems pretty empty nowadays....

~Fashion Guru~









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile