Find us on Google+ iFashionGuru: #18: Thanksgiving Outfit Prep Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Saturday, November 10, 2012

#18: Thanksgiving Outfit Prep

I hope you all had a lovely week, but I know I haven't.  Instead of shopping at my favorite stores today, I was home, sick, and tired. I'm planning on being at my best by Monday because I have some surprises I want to release by then. But enough pity for myself. I'm here to give you what you came here for: fashion forward findings. 
Thanksgiving is on its way but what ever are you going to wear!? Well, your outfits are supposed to be unique, so I'll only give you tips to help you create your masterpiece.

1. Color Scheme: When you think of Thanksgiving, you think of warmth by the hearth, food, family, and the colors brown, beige, orange, yellow, and subtle, very subtle red. When creating the perfect Thanksgiving ensemble, you need to incorporate at least two of these key colors in your outfit to give it that end of autumn but beginning of winter feel. I think every Thanksgiving outfit needs a little brown or beige to complement each and every color.

2. Jewelry: You wouldn't want to be caught dead in a boring and unflattering ensemble, now would you? Exactly. So to add some chic to your creation and find some precious jewels to make your outfit pop. A necklace or bracelet here and there doesn't harm anyone!
3. Feathers Feathers Feathers: Now, you don't want to end up looking like livestock so I suggest a simple feather in the hair or headband with a feathery bow. Feathers really set the theme for this occasion so a couple in the hair, bracelet, or on earrings would make your look stylish and lovin' the holiday spirit!



I hope these 3 tips make you give a second thought about your Thanksgiving skirt or blouse because this is a holiday you should remember as also being best dressed. If your gonna celebrate your favorite holiday, you might as well look good!

Monday's post will also be very helpful in preparing for the feast of the season! Give thanks, greet family, and have a good time!

Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this particular fashion post exciting, you have the privilege to comment below. Don't forget: positive feedback, questions, concerns, maybe even a little helpful criticism! If there's anything else you'd like to know, send messages to guru4fashion@gmail.com. Ciao!

~Fashion Guru~

iFashionGuru
Powered by Conduit Mobile